5.27.2010

T3T - Games


This week's Top 3 is my favorite games.  It can be any type of game, so I tried to pick my favorite from a couple of different categories and then I put those in order of my top 3.

3.  Capture the Flag
Oh the memories from this game!  We used to play when we were kids, but I also played in college.  This game is so much fun because you can play over an entire neighborhood, a complete college campus, or all over Wal Mart.  The basic rules are here in case you need to catch up on your knowledge of Capture the Flag!  By the way, apparently you can play online.

2.  Spades

I love Spades!  It is by far my most favorite card game!  I could play all night and have before.  There are several different variations of rules, but here are the "official" rules.  I have so many fun memories of playing this game.  The most important part of Spades is having a great partner!

1.  Rock Band
I LOVE ROCK BAND!!!!  My roommates and I bought this game after we finished our big briefs during the fall.  We unlocked every single song on the game and we are the only people I know who have done that.  We even have our 'official' band at our house.  Kip is the drummer, Justin is the singer, Patrick is the guitarist and I am the bassist.  We're so hardcore, we even have our seats/areas in the living room.  Last semester we played ALL the time.  We kind of got tired of it, but I could play whenever and wherever.  I am not a great singer, so I don't like to sing.  I SUCK at the drums.  I prefer bass, but I can play guitar.  I can play bass on hard (not expert, I'm not that good) and sometimes guitar on hard, but I usually play it on medium.
Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the 'official' band (I forgot our name! man!), but this is me on bass, Jamie on drums, and David on guitar at a party at our house one night.

I love games!  Sometimes I'd rather have a game night than go out.  Games are fun because you definitely get to interact with one another and just be silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment