7.11.2010

BiG nEwS!

Erin and Jared are having a baby!!!

She found out a few weeks back and told us immediately.  We had to keep it a secret, though, until she was further along.  She is now about a week from being finished with her first trimester.  They told Jared's extended family last weekend and then told our extended family this weekend.  I didn't get to go to Troy,  but E & J went down.  They had a family birthday lunch.  Erin's birthday was this week so they invited my grandmother and cousins to come and meet them to celebrate.  On the cake, though, instead of saying "Happy Birthday," it said "We're Pregnant."  It was a cute way to tell them.


Don't they just look so excited?!  The baby is due February 1, 2011, so keep them in your thoughts and prayers, please!

Anyways, my first niece or nephew will so be getting this present from me:
(haha, totally kidding)

4 comments:

  1. awww Congratulations Aunt Keri!!! That's SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are silly. You were able to post it before me. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so super excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete