3.02.2010

The Birth of "Kickin' It With Keri" and Lazy Tuesday



This weekend while Lacey, Sushannah and I were discussing this whole blog thing and the possibility of Sus and I starting our own, the first thing we had to decide was our blogs' names (of course).  Sushannah's blog was easier to name than mine.  We thought of a cute name for hers:  Sushannah's Spot.  Unfortunately, it was a great deal harder coming up with something to name mine.  I orginially suggested 'Kickin' It With Keri' in the car ride home with Sushannah as a joke.  She didn't like it.  But, then, I couldn't get past it and everytime I tried to think of something else, I couldn't.  Sooo . . . ta da!  Kickin' It With Keri, as lame of a name as that may be, was born!


Tuesdays are such a lazy day for me.  I do have to get up early for my very least favorite class at 8 and then go straight into another class at 10.  BUT, I can happily say that I am finished for the day at 11:15.  Because I do not have a job, I usually come home and hang out with Macy and take a nap and not do homework. 

Speaking of Macy, she is so funny.  She makes life in Jackson so entertaining. 


Since I got her back in October, she has slept in her crate at night.  However, I recently got a new 'big bed' and so I've been trying to let her sleep with me some.  She hasn't lasted an entire night yet.  She will wake up and waggle her ears and lick her lips and wake me up, so I've had to put her in her crate in the middle of the night.  Last night, I went to sleep with Macy in the bed with me. 


I woke up about 1:30 and Macy was no longer in the bed.  I whispered her name loudly and no Macy.  I turned on my lamp and she had jumped off of my bed sometime after I'd gone to sleep and gotten in her crate where she was sound asleep, despite my calling her name and turning the light on.  She's so silly.


Well, hope all of you have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Macy is a character. Rosie has recently started getting up a little early to tap on the mirror we have standing up in the room. She will tap on it until we wake up. :)

    ReplyDelete