3.28.2010

Kip and Patrick's Birthday Party

My friend Patrick's birthday was on Thursday, March 25, and then my roommate Kip's birthday was on Saturday, March 27.  My other roommate and I had them a birthday party on Friday night.  It was so much fun.  We had such a diverse crowd - law students, non-law students, church friends, black, white, Cuban, single, married, etc.  It really was a great time.  Here are a few pictures from the night.

The birthday boys!  Patrick and Kip

Patrick, me, and Jamie - two of my most favorite law school boys.

Some of the law school girls that came to the party.

Gio (Mr. Politician) and me - He's going to be the next President!  :)

Wendy, Patrick and me.  He really is a happy person most of the time.  He was just trying to act cool.

Kip and me.

It was a fun party.  I'm glad that we had so many people come.  It was also at a good time.  We had one last fun shindig before we all have to buckle down and actually start getting ready for finals which are just four weeks away!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment