3.12.2010

Top 3 Thursday - Music Artists


This week's Top 3 is music artists.  I had a hard time picking these out, but here they are.  I think they'll surprise you because they are super diverse and really random.

3.  James Taylor
I was introduced to James Taylor when I was in high school.  My roommate and I listened to him religiously for a while and so now I can sing almost every word to his songs.  I'm not that great at song lyrics or recognizing who is singing, but I can for sure pick at James Taylor.  I just love him.

2.  The Eagles
The Eagles are so classic.  When a group can start in the early 1970s and still be recognized, popular and still sell out concerts 40 years later, you can't help but say they're one of the greatest.  The Eagles have had so many number one hits and some amazing albums.  I have to give them credit and put them in my top 3.

1.  Norah Jones
I love mellow, folksy music and Norah is the epitome of this sound.  I love her.  She is only like 30 years old but she has already made quite the name for herself and had numerous hits.  She was also named Billboard's 60th-highest artist of the decade based on charting of her songs last year.  I saw her in concert a couple of years ago - most amazing concert I have ever been to.  She's just awesome and I hope she will still be making music in 40 years!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love your Top 3 Thursday choices!! Norah is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete