3.16.2010

Just for Morgs: The Exercise Post

This weekend Morgan told me that "Kickin' It With Keri" reminded her of an exercise blog.  So, I told her that I would do a post about exercise just for her.  So Morgan, this is for you!!

Recently, since the weather has gotten so much nicer, a law school friend of mine who lives two streets over and I decided that we were going to start taking our pups for walks in the afternoons together.  Well, from that, we've decided that we're going to start an actual exercise program.  She talked with her doctor husband and they decided we should do "From Couch Potato to 5K".  Basically, the program is where you alternate walking and running until you can build up to straight running for the 3.1 miles. 

I found this chart with an actual plan for the program.

We'll see how it goes over the next two months as Paige and I (along with Macy and Molly, our dogs) go from couch potatoes to 5Ks!

Morgan, I hope you learned!  :)

2 comments: