4.26.2010

Miss Macy

Miss Macy thinks she is a person.  She cracks me up.  She talks to me and the roomies.  Seriously.  She makes THE funniest noises and it really is like she is trying to communicate with us.  She is hilarious.  She has the cutest little ears.  They are to Macy what facial expressions are to us.  I can tell what she is thinking, what she wants, and what she has done by the 'expression' of her ears.

Macy loves to chew on rawhide bones and chew strips.  She can't have real toys because they last all of 3 minutes before she has pulled an ear off or a tag or a tail and gotten to the stuffing.  Macy loves to have her belly scratched.  If you start to pet her, she immediately either rolls onto her back or picks up her arm so you can get to her belly.  Macy loves her treats.  She will do all of her tricks: sit, shake, up (her meerkat move), or crate up.  She loves my roomies.  Kip plays with her - he treats her like a rag doll and pushes and tosses and beats her up.  Justin spoils her with belly rubs and biscuits.  Macy loves to boss other dogs around and to chase cats outside.

Here are some recent pictures of the spoiled rotten monster who thinks she not only runs 927 Manship, but is a human.




6 comments:

  1. AWWW how cute is Macy!!!
    That last picture is so funny! I don't think I've seen a dog sit like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, Macy is too cute!! :) I want my own dog so bad! I love the one of her under the sheets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to comment, but somehow it disappeared! :(

    She is so cute!! And strangely, she looks a lot like Ben's dog, Wilson. What kind of dog is she and how old? Wilson is a mix between Black Mouth Cur and Red-Bone Coon Hound... but he's about 85lbs and Miss Macy looks a lot smaller ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! She's a mess for sure!

    Jenn, she is a chiweenie - dachshund/chihuahua mix. She is about 8 pounds. I adopted her from a shelter in October. She's now 10 1/2 months! Whoa, I didn't even realize she was so old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 pounds?!?! wow she looks bigger in those pictures than that... crazy!!!!

    Wilson would love to play with her sometime... she'd be his new squeak toy (just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel Spurlin HooperMay 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM

    She reminds me so much of Rosie!! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete